Servers, routers, and network management software are the backbone of the services and applications your business needs in order to operate and keep up with the speed of competition. In our rapidly changing and highly integrated world, it is imperative that your network performs flawlessly, so that your business can too.
Our Server Setup and Management Solutions are secure, reliable, and compatible with state-of-the-art technologies that will better allow your business to plan for the future. We can offer the following advantages:
• Server and Software Procurement: We will take the hassle and expense out of selecting the right computers and infrastructure for your staff and your business.
• Server and Software Installation: Our experts will complete installations on new infrastructure so that you and your staff can carry on with your core business tasks.
• Server and Software Configuration: To eliminate the headache from trying to understand IT, Synergy Data will perform server and software configurations so your staff won’t have to.
• Server and Software Activation: We will activate your newly acquired servers and software so that they are ready to use upon arrival!
• 24/7 Monitoring of Server Environment: We continuously monitor your server environment for even the slightest irregularity in order to make sure that your data is secure and your staff can work at maximum productivity.
From purchasing the best server for your unique business needs, to proactive monitoring the health of your current servers to quickly detect even the most minor irregularity, Synergy Data will deliver high-quality server setup and management services that allow your business to work smarter and more efficiently than ever before. Working with Synergy Data will give you the same advantage as a large company, at a fraction of the cost. IMTG (our parent company) has nearly a decade of experience in managing large environments for major retailers and other very big businesses. Synergy Data can bring the know-how and expertise to you at a fraction of the investment.
Call us today at (02) 4602 5181 or email email@example.com to learn more about how our Server Management Solutions can benefit the future of your business.